The Office of the Lower Austrian Provincial Government, Spatial Planning and General Transport Affairs endeavours to make this website accessible in accordance with the Federal Act on Barrier-Free Access to Federal Websites and Mobile Applications (Web-Zugänglichkeits-Gesetz – WZG) BGBl. I. No. 59/2019 as amended, to make it accessible without barriers.
This accessibility statement applies to centropemap.org.
Status of compliance with the requirements
This website is partially compliant with compliance level AA of the "Guidelines for Accessible Web Content – WCAG 2.1" or with the applicable European Standard EN 301 549 V3.2.1 (2021-03) according to Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
The content listed below is not fully accessible:
- 1.1.1 Non-text Content: There is no text alternative for the security code in the contact form ("Captcha").
- 1.4.1 Use of Colour: Languages that are not available are only indicated by a different colour.
- 1.4.10 Reflow: The website is only optimised for desktop devices and must be scrolled horizontally on smaller screens.
- 1.4.12 Text Spacing: Increased text spacing sometimes causes display problems (in the header area).
- 2.4.4 Link Purpose: Some links in the content area do not describe the link purpose in a meaningful way (especially links to files for download or wrong translations).
- 3.1.2 Language of Parts: see 2.4.4; some title attributes of links are not meaningful or in English, e.g. "Opens internal link in new window".
- 3.3.1 Error Identification: Form errors are output, but not correctly linked to the corresponding fields (contact page).
Furthermore not fully accessible:
- Individual directly embedded or linked videos
- Geoportal CentropeMAP/CentropeSTATISTICS
- Individual files and documents (e. g. older PDFs)
Work is being done to correct the errors.
Creation of the Accessibility Statement
This statement was created in autumn 2022 based on an assessment carried out by gugler* MarkenSinn. The following pages in German and English served as a sample:
Feedback and conctact details
If you notice any deficiencies in terms of compliance with accessibility requirements or if you would like to obtain information about any content that is exempt from accessibility requirements, please contact us by e-mail:
Planning Association East – Planungsgemeinschaft Ost
E-Mail: post.pgo at noel.gv.at
Address: Rockhgasse 6/3, 1010 Vienna
Our team will then deal with your request internally and take the necessary steps.
If you do not receive a satisfactory response from the above-mentioned contact option, you can turn to the complaints office of the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) by means of a complaint. The FFG accepts complaints electronically via the contact form of the complaints office.
The complaints are examined by the FFG to determine whether they relate to violations of the requirements of the Web Accessibility Act, in particular deficiencies in compliance with accessibility requirements, by the federal government or an institution attributable to it.
If the complaint is justified, the FFG must issue recommendations for action to the federal government or the legal entities concerned and propose measures to remedy the deficiencies at hand.